About Our Client
Our client a Housing organisation based in Sunderland is looking to recruit a Property Paralegal to join their legal team.
The responsibilities for the Property Paralegal role to be based in Sunderland will include the below
- Assisting with disposals and acquisitions of land/property in connection with the Group's business'
- Dealing with caseload of plot sales from various developments and dealing with all issues arising from the transaction
- Assisting with carrying out investigations of title
- General administrative support to the processing of the Group's property matters
- Carrying out such other duties as are reasonably required by the Legal Services Manager/Property Solicitor
The Successful Applicant
Legal Assistants or Paralegals who have some Property expererince or are interested in a Property Paralegal role in house should apply.
What's on Offer
The salary will be commensurate with the level of experience. If you have a basic understanding of conveyancing / property and are interested in this role please contact Susan McNulty on 0113 2437730 / 0796 7751440. Or if you are interested in any other Paralegal roles in the North please contact her.