Client side role with a leading retail/leisure company
South East region - field based
About Our Client
Our client are a leading brand in the Leisure & Hospitality market. They are investing heavily in their property team currently to push forward a plan of development across their national portfolio of property.
The Property Surveyor will work closely with the Head of Property as well as the Development teams to identify viable development projects, budget, plan and deliver these projects. Projects will range from Capex schemes through to reactive maintenance programmes and essential compliance requirements.
The portfolio of property will cover the South East region and is completely field/home based with minimal office activity. Key to the success of this role will be your ability to build relationships with the Senior operational management team and provide excellent customer service, as well as working well under your own initiative.
The Successful Applicant
The Property Surveyor will have experience of:
- Experience in a multi-site property role (preferably in the hospitality & leisure sector).
- Experience of budgetary & financial cost control.
- Strong track record of property investment and management
- Independent responsibility for planning and delivery.
- Comprehensive experience of health and safety and compliance matters
- Customer focused.
- Degree level education - preferably Building Surveying or Building Construction, or professional qualification such as RICS or MCIOB.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience + benefits
Company car/allowance up to £8k
Sector - Real Estate & Property.