Start-up environment with the financial backing and security of a FTSE business
£55,000 - £62,000 basic salary depending on experience
About Our Client
A traditional FTSE business engaged on an exciting journey to innovate and improve to create a more sustainable future, whilst enjoying increased financial success.
A unique, rewarding and diverse place to work with amazing career opportunities: They offer flexible working and competitive benefits.
A genuine equal opportunity employer: Stonewall Diversity winner, Disability Confident Leader and an award-winning well-being and mental health strategy.
This is an opportunity for a Property Surveyor to work on large-scale infrastructure projects.
This role will be instrumental within a dynamic programme, so my client are looking for someone who is able to work to tight timescales and within a changing environment.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working under pressure with exceptional stakeholder engagement and project management skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Property/Corporate Real Estate qualification
- Strong background in commercial real estate surveying
- Excellent demonstrable commercial and contractual acumen
- Experience of supporting cross-business and multi-disciplinary teams
- Project management experience
- Development experience would be advantageous
What's on Offer
£55,000 - £62,000 depending on experience and organic career development