Fast paced role with lots of autonomy
Growing business with a great company culture
About Our Client
Based in Leeds, this global agency are going from strength to strength.
Key responsibilities of the Proposal Manager:
- You will manage our responses to client briefs and will be required to interrogate marketing briefs, scope projects, produce timing plans and allocate the necessary resource and budget.
- Managing the proposal development process across different specialist departments
- Developing a schedule and managing all work streams to time and budget
- Overseeing the commercial offer including project feasibility, costing and budget management
- Scheduling resources to the right level depending on response required
- Working closely with departments around the business to interrogate and build concise briefs for teams to work to
- Driving concepting to timing and budget boundaries
- Connecting the dots to ensure efficiency within the team - from strategy to creative to content and design etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Proposal Manager:
- Ideally, previous experience working on proposals for campaigns and across multiple channels within in a high-paced agency. You will also have experience working across a range of industry sectors and multiple types of campaigns
- Experience working with corporate clients and an understanding of design, content, event and digital production
- This role could suit someone working an an Account Manager in an agency setting
- Good financial understanding with the ability to manage budgets.
- A basic knowledge of Creative Cloud would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
- Up to £35,000 plus company benefits