Proposition Marketing Manager
A targeted role to create longer term and more engaging propositions
Within a high growth and fast moving Software business
About Our Client
This client is a key business with Oxfordshire. With a heavy focus on expansion in the business and an increase in terms of the products and portfolios offered to customers, they are a highly exciting and engaging business.
The Proposition Marketing Manager will be responsible for the below duties:
- Creating engaging propositions alongside the Marketing and Sales teams to increase the Market penetration into the target sectors
- Create strong Marketing plans for the execution and launch of the propositions to market.
- Work with Sales teams and Account teams to drive the propositions to market and to create buy in within the teams
- Be seen as a Champion within the business for the Propositions team.
The Successful Applicant
The Proposition Marketing Manager role will be looking for the below duties:
- A proven track record in Proposition/Product/Solutions focused Marketing (ideally within a B2B environment but we are open on this)
- Experience in Proposition Development, from conception through to execution
- An excellent track record in using Customer insight data to drive informed Marketing decisions
- Excellent Stakeholder influencing skills
- A highly practical and objective approach to Marketing planning
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Oxfordshire
What's on Offer
The Proposition Marketing Manager role will offer a Salary bracket of between £60,000 and £85,000,000 plus benefits and bonuses.