- An exciting opportunity to join a growing Financial Planning Team
- Must have previous experience in advising on Life, Critical Illness, Private Med
About Our Client
Our client are a leading business based locally in Cheltenham. They pride themselves on developing people careers and offering unrivalled career progression.
The key responsibilities for this Protection Advisor position based in Cheltenham are:
- Advising on Life Cover, Critical Illness, Private Health Insurance, Private Medical Insurance and group death in service.
- Experience in writing business reports and working towards a target.
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, or other information needed to develop a financial plan in a compliant manner
- Reviewing client circumstances and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Collaborate with clients, partners and directors to build market initiatives and identify opportunities for business growth.
- Communicate and execute on agreed business objectives overseeing personal profitability.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both practice clients alongside externally generated prospects.
- Operating as the main point of contact and consulting on market trends, product advice and general financial planning across both the personal and corporate marketplaces.
The Successful Applicant
For this Protection Advisor position, our client are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Diploma in Financial Planning essential
- Good knowledge of personal and business protection products
- Good presentation skills
- Confident, determined, articulate, team orientated
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong customer service orientation and influencing skills
- Accuracy, a methodical approach and a keen eye for detail. These skills are critical to the role and cannot be stressed enough
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude and ability to use own initiative
What's on Offer
Base salary up to £40,000
Flexible working hours
Great wider benefits package
Supportive team environment