- Provide a high quality service to clients.
- This is a good time to join this small, fast growing team.
About Our Client
The team has been extremely successful in the last financial year and is expanding rapidly thanks to an increasing demand of prudential support from clients and the need for specialist skills to address the evolving regulatory environment and imminent prudential reforms.
- We are interested in individuals who have experience of regulatory reporting at a financial institution, or who have significant experience undertaking reviews of banking or investment firm regulatory reporting frameworks (design and operating effectiveness).
- The role will involve "hands on" project delivery on a variety of predominantly internal audit projects, as well as client advisory work and opportunities to work on section 166 reviews on behalf of the PRA and FCA.
- The individual will be expected to take part in internal projects such as training, methodology development and technical research.
- The role will also involve some business development activity.
The Successful Applicant
- Hands on experience of regulatory reporting at a financial institution, or significant experience of undertaking external reviews in this area.
- Excellent knowledge of COREP, FINREP, PRA and FCA regulatory reporting rules and guidance.
- Ability to critically review processes and controls for regulatory reporting and advise on best practice in the industry.
- Consulting and/or Internal Audit experience is desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of one or more sectors or regulatory focus areas.
- Good working knowledge of the CRR and relevant areas of the FCA / PRA rules.
- Strong analytical skills including financial analysis and proficiency in MS Excel.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits.