Excellent FMCG Brand
Exciting period of growth
About Our Client
Our Client is a growing FMCG brand with exciting expansion plans set for the near future. The company has successfully launched across Europe and America, and now have plans to continue that growth on a global scale.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Manage a purchasing and stock holding of a selection of products based on the demand plan
Raise Purchase Orders as required. Continuously manage outstanding POs to ensure system is kept up-to-date.
Monitor slow and obsolete stock, constantly trying to find solutions in ensuring their use before product reach their maximum shelf-life.
Manage supplier relationships and assist in building effective partnerships to ensure that purchase orders run smoothly, and problems are anticipated and dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
To maintain the data within the ERP databases. This will involve general housekeeping, ensuring accuracy and uniformity across all data.
- Continually review current processes/procedure and implement improvements in association with the Purchasing Manager as well as other relevant departments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess;
- Demonstrable track record in a similar role
- Proven experience in Purchasing
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- High proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Previous exposure to Supplier management
What's on Offer
Upto 30k depending on experience.