Purchasing & Inventory Controller
Rapidly growing business with strong order book
Early Friday finish!
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading manufacturer based in Doncaster.
Set to double their turnover in the next 12 months, this is a fantastic time to join the business and grow with them.
The offices are spotless and give a fantastic working environment, as does the down to Earth culture.
- Purchase raw materials consistent with price, desired quality and requirement date
- Place purchase orders to fulfil forecasted demands.
- Expedite orders to meet on time delivery from suppliers
- Implement and maintain computerised stock system
- Maintain company inventory, minimising both over-stock and out-of-stock occurrences.
- Co-ordinate regular inventory checks to ensure products are supplied as specified.
- Ensuring accuracy of system material book out.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to review processes and look for improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in an inventory control role is essential, ideally gained from within an FMCG environment.
- Experience of working on own initiative.
- Numerate, ability to work quickly accurately and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on commitment to getting the job done
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of MRP systems and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Sage
- The ability to understand and improve stock control processes
What's on Offer
Salary £30-35K DOE + annual discretionary performance based bonus
Early finish on a Friday
Career development opportunity