PV System Analyst
To provide technical support to various activities within the Safety Database
Experience of Argus to include Business Configuration required
About Our Client
global pharmaceutical brand based in Maidenhead
PV System Analyst, ( temporary/ interim position).
Grade Senior Associate PV Systems
This position operates as a global role and is responsible for the management and oversight of system activities performed internally and externally. These are done in accordance with internal standards and conventions and external regulatory requirements across the whole organisation.
The PV System Associate is the point of contact for all system incidents / enhancements which are reported by global users. This role will be responsible for quality, consistency and timely resolution of Incidents / Bugs / Change Controls and Project work.
- Support and manage PV Systems - Argus and PVQ (COGNOS based application)
- Ensure PV Systems are set up to support PVRM requirements of Quality ICSR while meeting regulatory requirements
- Ensure submissions are made on time by resolving incidents in a timely fashion.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for Senior Associate PV (PV System Analyst) with:
- Experience of Argus to include Business Configuration, list maintenance tables and Case Tables
- Experience in System Configuration - Case Priority and Workflows.
- Experienced setting up reports in Cognos
- Experience with GxP systems validation and documentation in Pharmaceuticals
- Experience in using SQL.
Pharmacovigilance Systems Analyst (PV),
Location: Maidenhead/ Slough/ Thames Valley
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a 6 month contract and competitive rate. Home based initially, Offices located in Maidenhead