QA Engineer role
Based in Bolton
About Our Client
A large multinational automotive manufacturer.
- Primary interface to Customer on all Quality Issues.
- Control of Line and Warranty Returns in accordance with Customer requirements, ensuring adequate countermeasures are taken to prevent re-occurrence.
- Monitor and report Quality KPI measures for their relevant section and use to drive improvements in QA performance.
- Supporting QA Technicians with product investigations and use of relevant equipment.
- Generation of detailed Quality and Test Stand Work Instructions and support the Technicians in using them.
- Control of External and Internal Concession requests, in conjunction with Lead Quality Engineer.
- Conduct audits and manage Supplier quality issues as required.
- Completion of all relevant documentation in support of Customer QAQA requirements (ANPQ/APQP/PPAP).
- Analysis of process capability data /R&R study data and working with Production Engineering to improve the production line accordingly.
- Understand and deploy Customer Specific Requirements and Hitachi standards for their products and ensure continual compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- HNC/HND Electrical/Mechanical Engineering as a minimum.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally gained within automotive / electronics, high volume manufacturing assembly background.
- PC Literate(Word/Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading automotive manufacturer with real progression and a competitive salary.