QA Project Lead
Work in a first class manufacturing facility
Life science experience essential
About Our Client
The company is been established for over 20 years and is currently producing a large number of NHS medicines as well as many OTC products.
First class facilities to manufacture a large variety of pharmaceutical products, medical devices and cosmetics to meet the needs of our subsidiary companies.
This role will be based in the Hertfordshire office.
The role will report to the Group Quality Manager, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading technical QA projects to deliver operational improvements whilst enhancing compliance with GxP requirements.
- Providing validation support for projects where required i.e. preparation of protocols, execution and write up of reports.
- Managing projects and handover to operational staff, to ensure successful ongoing use of new processes/equipment.
- Raising and managing change controls for assigned projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need:
- A good understanding of Pharmaceutical Quality requirements i.e. NCR/CAPA, Change control, Validation etc.
- Knowledge of the legal framework concerning pharmaceutical operations i.e. Eudralex, ICH guidelines, medical device legislation.
- Excellent project management skills to be able to assist QA team members in projects.
What's on Offer
The client offer:
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work in a fast place environment.
- Career progression.
- The opportunity to Lead QA project in GMP environment