QE Chapter Lead
Be a part of an exciting Digital Transformation Programme
A global organisation with vast opportunities to influence the future of Tech
About Our Client
A leading global Information Technology and Consulting services company who are well known for their supportive, innovative and forward-thinking environment. They are continuously taking market share and delivering the best for their clients.
The successful QE Lead will be able to:
- Build and manage a high performing team, motivate them to continually achieve higher levels of business impact
- Take ownership of QE processes and continuous improvement of functional and non-functional testing within an agile team, Integration testing, Regression testing, Automated testing, Accessibility Testing, Performance Testing, Stress/Load testing, Security testing.
- Create and deliver on automation strategies and projects in coordination with operational and commercial teams
- You will have experience of taking ownership/accountability for the delivery of technical test projects including elements of automation, performance and DevOps.
- High level knowledge of automation tools such as Selenium, Cypress to lead customer conversations and guide more junior team members; familiar with open source tools that are available.
- Knowledge of Test Design using approaches such as BDD, TDD, or ATDD
The Successful Applicant
The successful QE Lead will have:
- 5+ years of experience in deployment, system testing and leadership of a testing team.
- Experience of working in Agile or DevOps environments including knowledge of continuous integration, continuous deployment and the tooling used to support these activities, such as Jenkins.
- Test management experience who have worked in a commercial environment, who are still hands on technical testing.
- Experience of managing KPIs in test automation is preferred.
- Exposure to implementing test environments in the Cloud.
- ISEB / ISTQB or equivalent certification in testing at foundation level or above.
- Coding experience with Java
Some of the key competencies of the successful QE Lead are:
- Able to be a clear communicator with the ability to adapt to different audiences, including influencing, negotiating, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Able to communicate and manage relationships with people at all levels in the organisation
- Plans ahead, is able to identify risks and issues and works in a systematic way
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment, with attention to detail, a commitment to quality and the ability to think strategically
- Contributes to a working environment of safety, autonomy and trust
What's on Offer
- A competitive day rate
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing consultancy
- Remote working
- Occasional travel to offices abroad