About Our Client
Berendsen is part of Elis, which as one group form a Pan-European textile, hygiene and facility service leader. They deliver value-added textile, hygiene and safety solutions across 28 countries in Europe & Latin America and have more than 45,000 employees delivering these services to customers every single day. They are industry leaders because their customers appreciate their commitment to both quality and service.
Berendsen values the effort that every one of their 45,000 people puts in, day and night, to deliver an exceptional service. Nobody can match their understanding of the importance of innovations or the skills required to deliver them. Their customers know that partnering with Berendsen enables them to benefit from continuous improvements in efficiency and this translates directly into reduced costs and lower environmental impact. Berendsen in the UK has over 9,000 employees working at over 60 sites, making them a major UK employer
Based in Mountain Ash, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Site leadership in the overall maintenance of the Quality Management System to ensure continued certification to ISO9001, ISO14001 and EN14065 as required. Ensure H&S documentation is effectively maintained and updated. Help to ensure operations are compliant with standards, regulations, company policies and current best practice.
- Conduct internal audits of the facilities to ensure all procedures and processes are working as intended (i.e. to ensure products and services meet international standards and customer expectations). Conduct Quality spot checks and encourage the principle of Best Practice and a culture of 'right first time' within the factory.
- Lead, manage, control and development of personnel (including absence, disciplinary and grievance, Health and Safety Training) using SMART objectives during regular review and feedback meetings.
- To ensure that the company's vision, values and policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you must have the following set of skills and experience
- Ensure that infection control policy (EN14065) and ISO9001/14001 standards are being complied with at site, reporting anomalies as necessary.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14001, EN14065
- Assist in the investigation and management of accidents at site. Compile and report accident statistics and look at ways to reduce/improve these rates.
- Manage the cleaning personnel on site whilst driving the QHSE culture forward. Interaction with customers, production and operations will form part of the role so ideally you will have an industrial, engineering or manufacturing background.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £40,000 + Company Benefits