- The company pride themselves in developing talented individuals.
- Continued growth forecasted through 2021 into 2022.
About Our Client
The company pride themselves in developing talented individuals and look to set up learning and development plans which can include mentoring schemes, management and leadership courses and training days to ensure talented individuals are constantly developed. Due to the nature of the role, it will offer a wealth of hands on accounting exposure, whilst also providing exposure to strict reporting deadlines and interaction with Senior Stakeholders across the region.
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts, forecasting, budgeting and balance sheet reconciliations, whilst ensuring adherence to internal accounting policies and GAAP.
- Production and interpretation of a detailed monthly reporting pack, presenting the financial at monthly reviews to senior management
- Close Business Partnering, liaising with Operations, Programme/Project Managers and Project Analysts, displaying the confidence to support and challenge financial assumptions and identifying key risks
- Translation of sales pipeline opportunities into financial forecasts.
- Management of working capital, driving account cash collection through proactive management of WIP and debt balances
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Production of ad-hoc reports and analysis to support and assist in decision making.
The Successful Applicant
- Practical financial accounting experience and a recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Possess high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
What's on Offer
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory