- Opportunity to work in a leading global pharmaceutical business
- Competitive basic salary with additional benefits
About Our Client
The client are a leading pharmaceutical company with global reach. They have ambitious continued growth plans moving forward, and are seeking a permanent QP to join their team in Devon.
As a QP you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Associate Director Quality to ensure the effective day to day management/maintenance of key elements of the PQS
- Maintain compliance of and introduction of new APIs, raw materials and packaging components
- Acting as supporting host during customer, regulatory and corporate audit
- Able to provide training in all aspects of Pharmaceutical Quality System and GMP including procedural updates
- Providing support and advice during cross functional investigations/projects as required
- To perform the Qualified Person duties in accordance with Directive" 2001/83/EC (amended by Directive 2004/27/EC) and following the guidance laid down in Annex 16 of Eudralex Volume 4 - Good Manufacturing Practice.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Knowledge of both EU and US pharmaceutical regulations
- Proven experience of developing/maintaining and improving Quality Management Systems
- Extensive experience of working within a Quality Related Role in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience of conducting quality based investigations and root cause analysis
- Experience of solid dose manufacture
- Confidence in decision making relating to quality processes
- Eligible QP under the permanent provisions of EU Directive 2001/83/EC
What's on Offer
The company are offering a fantastic package in an exciting and dynamic environment, with opportunities to develop moving forward as they continue on their ambitious growth plan.