- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading biopharmaceutical company
- Join a dynamic, innovative and collaborative team.
About Our Client
The client is a market leading Biopharmaceutical company who focus on innovation, integrity and collaboration. With over a century of experience in vaccines, this company has expanded into more than 20 countries with patient focus at the forefront of their efforts.
The key roles and responsibilities include:
- QA frontline support, ensuring and facilitating cGMP behaviours.
- Project participation, working and collaborating with the QA team to author, review and approve associated cGMP/EHS documentation.
- Deviation/CAPA and Quality system support, supporting investigations, effective root cause analysis and assessment of corrective actions.
- Promoting culture in the team and across the site, work in alignment with company values and ensuring HSE measures are applied in the team.
- Training, both independent training for your own role and maintaining training records.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate in relevant discipline, or able to demonstrate capabilities to this level.
- Understand cGMP requirements and process knowledge
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment
- Experience of QMS.
- Good communication skills
- Prioritization of data across multiple information sources
- Team member, happy to work in a team but also willing to work independently
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in Biopharmaceuticals as one of the Quality Assurance Associates. With patient focus at the forefront of the clients work, your work will help in the preservation of the human population by combating biological disease. This temporary role also comes with a competitive package.