- The client is a fast-paced highly regulated manufacturer based in Stockport
- QA Technologist will work with UK & international suppliers to enforce standards
About Our Client
The manufacturer is a brand leader of quality developmental highly regulated products. The company is enjoying strong growth and has recently incorporated in the USA. The product is exported to over 50 countries and are renowned for quality and safety.
The Quality Assurance Technologist will work from the Stockport site and will:
- Working with suppliers in the UK and internationally on all quality matters instructing them as to their obligations and business expectations.
- Assisting in maintaining a detailed technical file for each product.
- Working to highly regulated standards.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Perform internal safety assessments and liaise with independent testing laboratories to ensure product safety and compliance.
- Perform product inspections at the point of delivery in accordance with appropriate standards and approved sealed samples, to ensure all products meet an acceptable quality level.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Assurance Technologist will be:
- Product testing & Inspections knowledge and understanding
- Quality experience in a fast-paced/highly regulated/FMCG manufacturing environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise
- Flexible and adaptable
What's on Offer
The Quality Assurance Technologist will be offered a competitive salary to join a successful and innovative manufacturer based in Stockport.