Diverse and interesting role
Stable and growing company
About Our Client
The client and a stable and growing precision engineering business who supply to a range of clients and work to a number of regulated standards. Their Quality function is highly experienced and they're looking for a passionate Quality Professional to join the team.
As the Quality Engineer your key areas of focus will be:
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management System.
- Good working knowledge and experience of creating control plans alongside understanding risk based statistical techniques, in particular process risk, statistical sampling plans and process capability.
- Excellent problem solving skills for root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions.
- Monitoring and managing quality of products within their allocated areas to maximise RFT.
- Ensure operations team compliance to procedures and associated documentation.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise.
- Carry out internal auditing to ensure QMS compliance and continuous improvement activities.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Quality Engineer you will ideally be:
- Time served or Degree Qualified in an Engineering Discipline.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience specifically in Manufacturing Quality.
- Passionate about producing products to the highest possible standards.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work autonomously or as a productive team member.
- Committed to learning and Continued Personal Development.
What's on Offer
A salary of £36,000-£42,000 depending of experience plus a strong benefits package.