- Brand new Quality Engineer position based in Doncaster, Days Based.
- Quality Engineer position, Monday to Friday, days based within Manufacturing.
About Our Client
Located in Doncaster, South Yorkshire my client supply products into a range of and employ circa 250 staff in the UK. This business Designs, Manufactures and Installs all their own product range and now require the recruitment of a highly focused, Quality Engineer to join the business.
Reporting into the Quality Manager as the Quality Engineer you will have full responsibility of one manufacturing area within the business which will include hands on engineering as well as office-based Quality Management Systems.
The shop floor quality engineering aspects will be the main area of this role, which includes Root Cause analysis, Inspection of products and Continuous Improvement suggestions. You will play a pivotal part in improving customer relations, and making sure products supplied are meeting customers expectations.Other Duties Include:
- Maintain certification and approvals deemed necessary for the business to achieve its goals and objectives.
- Identifying quality concerns across the production site.
- Root Cause analysis including Inspection of products.
- To liaise professionally and competently with the customer and employees on quality matters
- Drive Continuous improvement across the manufacturing area.
- Liaise with customers regarding quality issues / enquiries.
- Perform and support internal audit programme.
- Draft quality plans / inspection and test plans as required.
- Control the calibration register and ensure the schedule is maintained.
- To assess and manage risk in the process
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this position you will have Quality Engineering or Quality Management experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
Other requirements include:
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in ISO.
- Production & Manufacturing awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Understanding of the production process and lead time acceptance.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ambitious, Organised, Structured.
- Ability to manage and control area's where necessary.
What's on Offer
Salary for this position is £30,000-£40,000 with progression opportunities available.