- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
- Opportunity to support and shape the future business as they continue to grow.
About Our Client
Manufacturing business in East London. Leading business who design and manufacture high end bespoke consumer products.
- Manage all quality-related issues within the manufacturing team (e.g. internal, supplier, customer and customer warranty)
- Working with appropriate team members, internal and external stakeholders, identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective & preventive actions for product quality issues
- Carry out Internal, Product and Process audits
- Ensure Control Plans and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained
- Monitor and report on quality-related key performance indicators including managing appropriate action implementation.
- Stop production in the event of manufacture of unacceptable goods/processes
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Business (Quality) Management System
- Undertake special projects as required
- Assist with training of quality awareness
- Participation in NPI / Change management. Including sampling process & PPAP approvals
- Promote the use of preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as, but not limited to, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), Measurement System Analysis, Process Control, QA rather than QC.
- Manage and coordinate appropriate problem solving activities on time, in full with appropriate consideration given to cost impact / risk mitigation.
- Provide guidance to other Quality and Operations team members
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
The Successful Applicant
- Quality Engineer within similar manufacturing environment, ideally within Automotive industry
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Working knowledge of ISO9001
- Understanding of engineering drawings and manufacturing processes
What's on Offer