Established manufacturing organisation
Opportunity to develop
About Our Client
My client are a global manufacturing organisation who are continuing to grow and expand.
The Quality Facilitator will have responsibility for supporting the Company's aims and objectives for high quality standards and continuous improvement. The role will be part of a team of QA Facilitators, reporting to the Senior Quality Facilitator. This role will be key to working closely with Manufacturing and Lean departments.
- Carry out routine process surveillance. Focus on potential problem areas based on process data analysis and known problem process areas and products.
- Audit processes in accordance with assigned internal audit schedules.
- Assist in production problem solving and ensure solutions are effective.
- Carry out routine checks to ensure manufacturing are working to latest documented procedures.
- Periodically perform process traceability to ensure its effectiveness.
- Assist in the analysis, and monitoring of process scrap, Work manufacturing to identify root causes and support implement of corrective actions.
- Support manufacturing training process when requested.
- Ensuring Production have awareness of quality issues raised by internal/external customers.
- Support Six Sigma & 5S Project initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered as a Quality Facilitator you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be conversant in quality control techniques gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Able to compile data and undertake relevant analysis.
- You will have excellent problem solving skills and be able to compile data and undertake relevant analysis
- Experience in product testing and chemical analysis (advantageous).
- Flexibility required to work a variety of shift patterns due to working closely with manufacturing.
- Self-driven to ensure that quality improvements are implemented.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
What's on Offer
£28,000 plus excellent benefits package.