ISO 9001 and 17025
About Our Client
- Managing the Quality Control, In-Process testing and investigative analytical services for all products manufactured on the Bradford site via service level agreements with production Clusters, and the standalone site.
- Managing the provision of testing covered by UKAS accreditation, in order to meet the requirements of the sites' environmental permits.
- Ensuring all services provided are in line with SLA's and environmental permit requirements, whilst managing assets and costs in line with these.
- Managing the site compliance with ISO 9001 and 17025 including maintenance of the Quality Management Systems, internal and external audit programs, coordination of customer visits and completion of questionnaires to support tender process.
- Coordinate site compliance with the quality compliance initiatives by reporting against KPI's, leading initiatives on quality improvement and sharing learning across clusters.
- Providing leadership to the team ensuring performance, competence and development is actively managed.
- Deputising for the EHSQ Manager as and when needed.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be degree qualified in Chemistry with at least 5 years management experience in a laboratory type environment.
- You possess excellent time management skills, people management, communication and networking skills.
- You have a good level of IT literacy and you are comfortable using a range of IT applications.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, includes bonus, phc, pension