Quality Manager for a market leading manufacturing business.
Opportunity to drive a behavioural shift and operational improvements.
About Our Client
My client is a market leading design and manufacturing business in Sussex.
The Quality Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Own leadership and guidance of site Quality teams on matters such as compliance and industry best practices.
- Use lean management and process management to build on the quality system.
- Drive a culture of learning, continuous improvement and best practices to improve the effectiveness of the organisation.
- Ensure the appropriate quality processes are in place and are effective to meet customer needs and regulatory requirements.
- Drive improvements in quality performance to enhance the customer experience and to reduce the Cost of Poor Quality.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the site quality system and product quality while ensuring compliance to governing regulations and business policies and procedures.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with R&D; setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures; monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Ensure appropriate leading KPIs are in place and are reacted to in a timely manner.
- Lead the development of a strong customer-focused culture throughout the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven Quality Manager in a similar Engineering and Manufacturing regulated environment with a strong continuous improvement background.
- Good knowledge of AS9100 or similar regulated QMS.
- Degree in Quality, Engineering or similar field.
- Working knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma.
- Can demonstrate driving change using LEAN concepts.
What's on Offer
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits