Quality Manager position based in Sheffield within a medium sized business.
My client is starting Online Video Interviews now so please apply below.
About Our Client
Based in Sheffield my client design, manufacture and supply components worldwide. Due to current growth they are now looking to recruit a standout, committed, enthusiastic Quality Manager to join the senior team. If you are looking for a rewarding career within the manufacturing sector this position may be suitable for you.
Reporting into the Operations Director as the Quality Manager your key responsibilities will be to lead a multi-site team, developing capability across all areas of the quality function. My client is currently looking to expand and increase their product range, so experience within the manufacturing and production area would be advantageous.
- Develop and implement quality management strategy and plans, including resource, systems and timescales.
- Develop and maintain systems to measure performance against established standards.
- Monitor and report on performance according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/resolve according to performance levels.
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Manage and develop the quality team alongside suppliers, working cross-functionally with all departments.
- Liaise and co-operate with quality management and standards bodies.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers when required.
- Contribute to QM system and policy and strategy agreements.
- Manage departmental performance against agreed targets within policies and standards.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this position you will have the below Qualifications and Experience;
- 5 years (minimum) Quality Engineering /Quality Management experience.
- Manufacturing experience is needed for this position.
- Strong People skills.
- Proficiency with measuring tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills.
- Travel within the UK may be required.
What's on Offer
Salary for this position is £40,000 to £45,000.