Quality Manager vacancy based in Sheffield, for a leading Manufacturing company.
Excellent opportunity with a company who have over 40 years of experience.
About Our Client
Based in Sheffield my client are classed as an engineering and manufacturing business with over 40 years experience in designing, manufacturing and supplying products worldwide. Due to internal changes they are now seeking the recruitment of a Quality Manager or Senior Quality Engineer to join the business.
Based at the Sheffield manufacturing facility as the Quality Manager you will report directly into the General Manager responsible for all quality management systems including internal and external audits. You will identify, design and drive improvement projects focused at achieving group wide objectives. Additionally you will Identify, train and support team members and employees and ensure a clear succession plan within your team.
Other Key Duties;
- Take charge of the QA team, ensuring all day-to-day activities are completed - Team size 3.
- Lead new product approvals with customers, ensuring all relevant documentation is completed.
- Co-ordinate and record continual improvement activities with the departmental managers.
- Drive process improvements and identify areas of weakness or failure.
- Ensure all quality related certifications are maintained to the relevant standards (ISO9001).
- Ensure all production procedures are effective and working correctly.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this position you could be a current QM or Senior Quality Engineer looking for that next step in your career. You will also have a background gained in manufacturing or engineering, with the ability to maintain QM systems which are in place.
I am keen to speak with individuals with the following skill set:
* Proven Quality Manager experience gained with manufacturing or engineering.
* Experience maintaining ISO9001 systems.
* Good interpersonal skills with ability to build effective working relationships, with all levels.
* Ability to identify, train and support a small team.
What's on Offer
This position is exclusive with Michael Page who will be conducting all first stage interviews on behalf of the client. To receive more information on the package, position and company please apply below. The salary for this vacancy is between £35,000 and £45,000 depending on your background experience.