Join a growing business who are part of a market leading global group.
Opportunity to drive cultural and process improvements.
About Our Client
My client is a leading manufacturing business in East Sussex.
The Quality Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and continually develop the company's quality standards, systems and procedures to meet the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Measuring key business criteria with KPI data to monitor effectiveness of systems / processes.
- Continual development of culture and working practises leading to robust quality systems, procedures and practices.
- Timely and effective root cause analysis and implementation of business solutions leading to customer satisfaction.
- Development of suppliers to ensure their products / services meet the design specifications and quality standards of the business.
- Ensure the final product quality meets design, quality and customers specifications.
- Management of the Environmental Management System and compliance of associated mandatory legislations and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of working in a Quality Manager position within a high-volume manufacturing environment, ideally with exposure to injection moulding manufacturing processes.
- A degree or HND in Engineering.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Excellent engineering knowledge with strong analytical and practical problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and attractive company benefits.
A great opportunity to drive process and cultural improvements, both internally and externally, within a forward thinking business with an appetite to change and embed best practice.