- The client is a large medical manufacturer based in Blackburn
- The Quality Manager is responsible for Quality Management System (QMS)
About Our Client
They are the experts in contract medical device design, development and manufacturing. We bring medical innovations to life across the medical devices, IVD, Biotech and medical products sectors.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of the QMS and its sub-systems and processes and ensuring it meets business and regulatory needs.
- Responsible for leading and managing members of the Quality team, their output and ensuring their continued development.
- Ensure the correct resources are in place to support implementation and maintenance of the QMS for current business needs and for future planned growth or change.
- Ensure effective and compliant release of product from process to process and from the company to Customer including providing sterility assurance where applicable.
- Ensure that audit capability is developed and maintained as required by business needs.
- Deliver training in QMS topics to all levels of the business and support all staff inductions with a QMS introduction session as appropriate to their role.
- Champion Quality and a Quality culture within the company and provide proactive input to all departments on Quality related issues.
- Escalate issues appropriately and in a timely manner to the Senior Technical Manager.
- Deliver business information to Line Manager and Management team as required and attend management meetings.
- Be the key management contact for QMS and quality performance of the business for customers and suppliers.
- Support or work closely with other managers to conduct investigation and disciplinary/capability processes, recruitment, project delivery and staff training & development.
- Work on and/or recommend special projects to help achieve business strategies or deliver a Quality project or initiative.
- For all tasks, make suggestions for continuous improvement of processes and implement where applicable / requested to do so.
- Adhere to QMS, HSE policies and procedures and all other Mi3 policies and procedures at all times.
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer