Direct mentorship for the Head of Commercial Quality
Real opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
Incredibly well known branded organisation, which manages a variety of brands at group level. This role would give you the opportunity to work with a variety of brands and gain experience working closely with other departments, where you could eventually progress into other parts of the organisation if you so chose.
The key responsibilities of the Quality Executive are:
- Be a key link for the business in creating, managing and providing data that is utilised to improve local BU freshness performance whilst ensuring that the data is accurate and relevant
- Monitoring of retail stores, all 3PL warehouses, any distributors as well as local co-packers. All audits will be carried out by a third party.
- Ensure compliance with group standards by working closely with our external supplier and local stakeholders to improve the quality in the retail stores.
- Be the main point of contact for Quality and Food safety for bought in items sold in their Cafes
- Reporting and checking of supply chain key data to all stakeholders.
- Main participant and driver of 2 key Business processes linked to the DNSP (Clearance and Destruction)
- Responsible for running the UK Sensory Panel
- Managing trade and BU complaints
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working for a branded food organisation
- Experience of carrying out or assisting with audits
- Dealing with complaints
- Experience carrying out various administrative taks
- Ideally HACCP qualified
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package