- Opportunity to support and shape the future business as they continue to grow
- Looking for candidates with Aerospace background
About Our Client
Manufacturing company within Aerospace industry.
- Assist the Head of Quality to manage the local Business Management System (BMS).
- Generate new BMS documents for the Quality function as required and update documents when regulatory, customer and company requirements change.
- Facilitate other functions in the creation and update of documents to ensure a harmonised system and consistent format.
- Manage and issue system document updates.
- Conduct quality management system audits.
- Administer the corrective action system.
- Host external customer and regulatory audits of the management system and follow-up corrective actions.
- Understand and apply regulatory and customer requirements and liaise with regulators and customers with respect to BMS issues.
- Maintain and administer CAA airworthiness directives.
- Maintain and administer compliance to customer quality requirements documents
- Carry out contract review of customer orders with respect to quality conditions.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge in a Quality Systems role
- In depth understanding of AS9100
What's on Offer
£35000- £38000+ benefits