Quality Team Leader
The business is a successful food manufacturer
The Quality Team Leader will be the most senior hands on quality member
About Our Client
The client is an FMCG food manufacturer in Sheffield.
The Quality Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Ensure continued quality of inbound raw materials and outbound product.
- Work very closely with production to ensure clear lines of communication between the departments
- Reporting/processing quality issues - liaising with stakeholders and customers to resolve as efficiently as possible.
- Generate inbound materials specifications for new and existing suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Team Leader will:
- Have food manufacturing experience
- Have strong experience within the quality department and have experience with auditing, BRC, GMP, non-conformances, customer complaints etc.
What's on Offer
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary and be the most senior hands on member of staff in the quality team on site.