5* Private developer.
Career progression opportunities.
About Our Client
This role is key to the future development and success of delivering a continuous flow of construction and new business opportunities in both competitive tendering and construction projects.
- Handling the procurement and preparation of subcontract packages and monitoring and valuing subcontract variations
- Completing client change requests and preparing and submitting variation costs to clients
- Issuing subcontract instructions and updating cost value reconciliations on a regular basis
- Dealing with construction and client queries when they arise
- Making recommendations to senior management on suitable subcontractors
- Managing budgets and monitoring these using a cost value reconciliation process
- Making payments in accordance with the payment and payless process
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant professional qualification in construction or surveying and a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or similar is desirable.
- Previous experience undertaking a similar Quantity or Project Surveyor role gained within a commercial house-builder or similar environment.
- Proven experience of delivering new build housing and development projects.
- Good working knowledge of relevant regulations, legislation and current practice, including the practical application of Health and Safety legislation.
- Experience of managing projects with strong commercial management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- This role will involve driving on company business. In order to drive a company vehicle, drivers must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
- A pension scheme.
- 25 days leave plus public holidays.
- Life assurance.
- Health & well-being plans.
- Discounted products & services.
- Personal advice and counselling.
- Family-friendly arrangements.
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.