Leading social housing contractor.
Looking for a Quantity Surveyor for a key contract in Gloucestershire.
About Our Client
A leading social housing contractor with a national presence and brand.
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Bills of quantities and take offs
- Site measurement
- Commercial control of sub-contract packages
- Value & agree valuations/variations
- Liaise with purchasing/buying department for materials
- Office admin duties also.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience working in a maintenance contracting environment, ideally social housing
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying desirable
- The ability to deal with sub-contractors, suppliers etc.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
What's on Offer
Excellent salary/benefits and career progression.