Outstanding opportunity at a quality focused, luxury housebuilder
Career progression and a supportive environment in abundance
About Our Client
Michael Page Housebuilding have partnered with a 5* housebuilder in Cannock to support in the recruitment of a key strategic appointment within their commercial team.
Dependent on the experience of the successful candidate, our client is open to either appointing a Asistant Quantity Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor to look after a number of their new developments.
- To manage build costs, cash flows and budget financial information as per Group policies and processes.
- To ensure Group policies and processes are followed and reported fully on all build-related expenditure.
- Management of the working partnerships with Housing Associations, third party providers and sub-contractors to ensure that all contractual terms are met and ensure that all orders are placed, managed and settled in alignment with policies and processes.
- A key part of determining and agreeing site start programmes and timescales.
- Assisting in the production of MI and estimates in relation to Land Appraisals.
- PFA management for allocated developments.
- Authorise and commit expenditure on the internal COINS ERP system.
- Produce key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Commercial function.
The Successful Applicant
You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the field of Quantity Surveying, ideally within volume housebuilding but a strong background from within a contractor would also be considered.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate;
- Basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- Pension contribution