We are looking a Quanitity Surveyor with Housebuilding experience
Chance to join an Established Housebuilder, with a great culture and team
About Our Client
One of the biggest homebuilders in the UK, operating over 20 regional offices across England, Scotland and Wales. Already recognised for being a top place to work for and having one of the highest rated CEOs by Glassdoor.
- Collaborate with departments to improve cost effectiveness and ensure timely delivery of projects whilst providing cost advice on any aspect of the build as and when required.
- Develop a close relationship with the site teams and a detailed knowledge of your allocated sites by maintaining a visible site presence, ensuring all developments are visited regularly and attending site meetings as required.
- Maintain budgets for developments, assist in the preparation of site budgets and undertake site valuations.
- Have responsibility for processing all contractor, subcontractor and consultant orders including payments, variation orders and day works.
- Liaise with subcontractors in order to ensure sufficient resources are available and assist in the monitoring and evaluation of contractor performance.
- Monitor, reconcile and recharge any costs which relate to shared cost items with other offices as well as external companies.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a similar role within residential house building would be ideal but not required
- A strong knowledge of UK building regulations and health and safety requirements
- Experience managing both internal and external clients in a commercial environment and an ability to build lasting and meaningful relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- A degree or higher education course which is accredited by the Institution for Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Strong knowledge and experience of relevant IT systems and experience with MS Office
What's on Offer
Control over you working day
Benefits package including car.