Looking for an experience of Quantity Survey
Work with an established, Multi-Regional Company
About Our Client
The client specialise in in building low costs homes across the north of England, creating brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
- Production of site start budgets, prior to commencement of Superstructure House build.
- Oversee the payment for subcontractors and help the other members of the payments team to ensure payments are made with the agreed payment terms.
- Evaluate and approve payments of dayworks and applications for both labour only subcontractors.
- In accordance with the prescribed timetable review and agree monthly site valuations (including cost) to complete assessments using the approved system.
- Attend management team and department meetings at various locations which may require travel to outside of the usual workplace.
- Conduct regular performance review meetings with subcontractors.
- Management of KPI's including regular updates to the Commercial Director.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge and experience within the housebuilding Quantity Surveying field.
- Understanding of the financial implications of the methods and sequences of build
- Good knowledge of commercial and financial management systems and controls
- Strong personal organisational skills
- Ability to work in isolation but also as part of a team within a growing business
- Computer literacy especially in Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
Bonuses including Car, holidays and bonus structures.