Residential developer with strong track record and continued growth plans
Potential for video interviews (2nd stages TBC subject to isolation measures)
About Our Client
My client is a family owned developer with an established track record of delivering residential developments of 10-100 units, generally within the M25. They have a strong pipeline of projects and across 2-3 that will go live later in the year they have a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will work closely with the Project Manager to lead on commercial management across the projects. You will be based between the North London office and sites across the capital. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Procurement, reviewing and appointing consultants/sub-contractors;
- Quantity surveying/cost management (including but not limited to: pricing variations, submitting final accounts, checking rates of contractors, cost value reconciliations, etc.)
- Taking a proactive role in the negotiation process for services and materials;
- Support value engineering projects from a commercial/cost perspective.
The Successful Applicant
As a strong applicant for this Quantity Surveyor position you will:
- Be RICS qualified with a strong academic profile;
- Demonstrate a background in commercial management of residential projects;
- Have a track record of successful cost management to support delivery to budget;
- Be comfortable working in the detail and helping out broadly across projects when required.
- Only applicants with the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £75,000-£85,000 depending on experience plus a package containing bonus, PMI, pension, and 25 days annual leave.
You will join a down to earth, approachable environment offering support and an opportunity to broaden your role and progress in the organisation as they continue to grow.