- Customer focused, privately owned residential developer
- all fuel paid for and plenty of progression
About Our Client
Outstanding opportunity at a quality-focused, privately owned housebuilder based in Leicester. This exceptional builder is going from strength to strength and has ambitious growth plans with an already very steady team with extremely high retention.
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work with a quality commercial manager that can manage 3-4 sites at a time and manage a full cost structure. You will be required to forecast in advance and run meetings to flag cost over the horizon.
- To manage build costs, cash flows and budget financial information as per Group policies and processes.
- To ensure Group policies and processes are followed and reported fully on all build-related expenditure.
- Management of the working partnerships with Housing Associations, third party providers and sub-contractors to ensure that all contractual terms are met and ensure that all orders are placed, managed and settled in alignment with policies and processes.
- A key part of determining and agreeing site start programmes and timescales.
- Assisting in the production of MI and estimates in relation to Land Appraisals.
- PFA management for allocated developments.
- Authorise and commit expenditure on the internal COINS ERP system.
- Produce key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Commercial function.
The Successful Applicant
You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the field of Quantity Surveying, ideally within volume housebuilding but a strong background from within a contractor would also be considered.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable basic salary
- Car allowance or Car with fuel paid for!
- Pension contribution
- The opportunity to work with an exceptional commercial manager and develop your skills further.