- ** Quality focused, residential housebuilder **
- **Realistic growth and development opportunities**
About Our Client
Outstanding opportunity at a quality focused housebuilder based near Northampton. This exceptional builder is going from strength to strength and has ambitious growth plans for over the next 5 years!
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor that can manage 3-4 sites at a time and manage a full cost structure. You will be required to forecast in advance and run meetings in to flag cost over the horizon.
- To manage build costs, cash flows and budget financial information as per Group policies and processes.
- To ensure Group policies and processes are followed and reported fully on all build-related expenditure.
- Management of the working partnerships with Housing Associations, third party providers and sub-contractors to ensure that all contractual terms are met and ensure that all orders are placed, managed and settled in alignment with policies and processes.
- A key part of determining and agreeing site start programmes and timescales.
- Assisting in the production of MI and estimates in relation to Land Appraisals.
- PFA management for allocated developments.
- Authorise and commit expenditure on the internal COINS ERP system.
- Produce key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Commercial function.
The Successful Applicant
You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the field of Quantity Surveying, ideally within volume housebuilding but a strong background from within a contractor would also be considered.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate.
- Up to £60k basic salary (negotiable DOE)
- Market leading bonus structure
- Excellent car allowance
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Private health insurance