Radiographer Lead - MRI and CT
You will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups
Flexible working to suit your own work/life balance
About Our Client
The Radiography department covers theatres, CT, MRI and Ultrasound. You will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
- diagnosing patients with injuries and illnesses.
- choosing a treatment plan for your patients.
- using your expert knowledge to explain diagnoses to patients.
- offering support and care to patients undergoing treatment.
- making sure the correct x-ray examination has been requested
The Successful Applicant
- HCPC registered a member of the Society of Radiographers.
- Experience in CT and MRI as well as X-Ray
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant