Bleeding edge Technologies
About Our Client
European market-leader in creative products serving millions of customers a year in over ten markets.
You will be working on a system where the editor team are the code owners of the entire end-to-end system and are responsible for building, running and evolving it.
Our Environment / Tech Stack:
- AWS Serverless technologies - SNS, SQS, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB
- CI/CD with Jenkins, with plans to migrate to github actions
- Agile team processes
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who is an experienced React engineer with previous experience of working on complex single page apps. Ideally you will have worked with agile team processes.
Technology wise, we would love to speak with you if you have experience with:
- React and Redux
- Automated testing, including unit tests and Cypress or Selenium tests
- Working with automated CI/CD pipelines
The Successful Applicant
- Defining technical principles and practices. As a Senior Engineer, simply writing clean code and advocating the practice of clean coding is not enough. You are responsible for defining the patterns and practices that help us build a world-class engineering team, able to deliver quickly at the highest standards. This will require you to work with other principals and engineers at all levels in making your ideas a reality. In essence, you've done this before. How do we avoid the mistakes and do it better.
- We believe that mentoring and coaching is a key area that can improve the general expertise and skill set across our engineering teams.
What's on Offer
Excellent rates of pay