- Exciting role with a unique Private Equity Real Estate Fund.
- Value-Add/Opportunistic Fund growing their UK & European platform.
About Our Client
Our client is an entrepreneurial Value-Add & Opportunistic Real Estate Fund in growth phase in Europe. With over 10BN of AUM they continue to acquire, develop, manage and operate exciting Real Estate projects.
- Take a pro-active role on multiple portfolios and projects; from analysing Due Diligence and underwriting processes, asset strategies, market intel, forecasting, big data for future Value-Add and development pipeline.
- Assist with co-ordination and compliance for investment valuations, closing deals, Asset Management and funding/structuring of acquisitions and developments.
- Market/corporate analysis, sensitivity analysis and feasibility studies
- Assist with internal corporate reporting, presentations and marketing materials
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated, thoughtful, collegiate professional with the ability to engage all teams and aspects of the growth of the portfolio.
- Inquisitive numeric mind, high quality report writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple competing tasks
- Collaborative, team-oriented taking pride in the work and the growth of the business.
Qualifications & background:
- Degree in Real Estate (or a Built Environment Degree under a different title), R.Est Finance, R.Est Accounting, or related R.Est discipline.
- Qualifications: MRICS, IMC, CFA or ACA.
- A minimum of 2 years of post-qualified experience in real estate investment, advisory or investment banking.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ideally other analytical platforms.
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Above market fixed comp + bonuses + benefits