Real Estate - Analyst/Senior Analyst (PE, Debt & NPL's)
Exposure Investing into Direct RE as well as NPL's
Pan European Real Estate Exposure
About Our Client
My Client is a pan-European adviser, asset and investment manager, focused on the real-estate sector, with more than € 7 billion of asset and credit positions under management and €30 billion of investment advisory mandates completed.
They are in Real estate debt and equity investment management, non-performing loan portfolio acquisitions, debt advisory, high yield debt, special situations and event driven financing across the capital stack for both development and investments, including whole loans, mezzanine debt and preferred equity.
- The Investment Analyst's main responsibility will include analysis of real estate investment opportunities, market and deal research, and support senior investment team members on transaction underwriting and execution.
- Transactions will involve a mix of real estate debt and equity investments and advisory mandates.
- Build and run financial models and lead all financial and asset analysis that helps with investment decisions.
- Financial analysis will include of a wide range of real estate investments across multiple geographies and asset classes, with analysis including modelling of real estate cash flows, financing and tax assumptions, IRRs, output sensitivities, etc.
- Assist with due diligence processes and management of closing process.
- Conduct research and liaise with other teams to formulate the in-house key underwriting assumptions.
- Analysis and interpretation of real estate, economic and public company data, including financial statements, to conduct valuation and operational benchmarking.
- Preparation of documents and pitchbooks for internal and external purposes, including writing investment committee memos and presentations to partners and LPs.
- Work within a small, relatively flat team, coordinating directly with senior team members and external advisors, allowing broad exposure to the full transaction life-cycle including new deal origination.
- Work with acquisition and asset management team to adjust strategies in relation to market changes and lessons learnt from asset management and servicing precedent.
- Work in conjunction with Servicing and Technology team to ensure all internal system matters are performing efficiently, up-to-date accurate and providing timely information.
- Prepare market updates and coordinate key internal Rivercrown Group initiatives including WIP schedule.
- Transaction Tracker, Meeting notes and all future initiatives captured on the internal systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical skills, with a passion for real estate and financial modelling.
- 2- 4 years Real Estate Investment Experience
- Excellent Excel Skills
- 2nd language a benefit
- Pan European experience a benefit
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Excellent Bonus