Real Estate Investment Analyst
Exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable Real Estate Investment firm
Pan-European balanced fund with both transaction & portfolio management remit
About Our Client
Global real estate investment company with blend of core, core+ and opportunistic funds.
- The Real Estate Investment Analyst / Senior Analyst will be expected to lead the underwriting of new pan-European real estate opportunities to include independently designing and maintaining underwriting models
- To support the Fund Manager on the execution of transactions currently in hand and ensure a smooth transition to the Asset / Portfolio Manager
- To support the Asset Management function in preparation of key AM initiatives and feed into ongoing asset reporting
- Co-ordinate the production of internal investment memoranda
- Analysing and modelling pan-European real estate acquisitions
- Coordinating with local European advisors, as well as liaising with all financial underwriting teams so investments reflect a business plan supported by all relevant stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of recommendations to Investment Committee
- Assist in the management of due diligence advisors, coordinate the production of Due Diligence reports in a timely manner as dictated by the transaction
- Post-acquisition coordination of all relevant in-house teams to ensure initial reporting and distributions are made in accordance with the agreed schedule
- Support the raising of additional capital
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:-
- Firm understanding and demonstrable ability of underwriting real estate transactions (Excel)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytic real estate background with 2-4 years experience.
- Additional European language a positive but not essential
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + bonus + benefits + solid career progression in one of the top out-performing European funds.
Senior Analyst / Associate available to candidates with the right experience