Real Estate Investment Manager
Direct Investment, Real Estate Investment Asset Management - UK & Europe
Leading Investment Manager in London. Offices and alternative sectors
About Our Client
Our client is a very well capitalised Investment fund
Investment Manager opportunity with a well-capitalised investment fund focused on real estate investment & asset management in the office and alternative sectors in the UK and Europe. Based in London.
The role is to work with the real estate team to ensure investments are managed and monitored in line with the group's portfolio management strategy. As a key member of the small real estate team the role will contribute mainly for 1) asset management in respect of existing investments across various sectors and European countries 2) new acquisitions for Office and Alternative sectors across Europe incl. UK.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of real estate investment and/or asset management experience.
- Strong financial modelling skills, previous experience with developing and constructing detailed evaluation models
- Strong understanding of the UK and pan-European property market and key value drivers
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written/verbal communication
- Excellent academic record with additional Master degree or MRICS/CFA/ACA
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a lean real estate team with a very strong financial backing