Real Estate Lawyers
Unique opportunity to join an International Firm
Undertake city quality work with real work life balance
About Our Client
Top international Private Practice.
The market-leading Real Estate practice combines key sector knowledge, unparalleled technical ability and a commercial focus, which ensures clients receive the best possible support and guidance. They are consistently ranked number one by the legal directories across all of real estate disciplines with lawyers that are recognised as experts in their fields.
The new Southampton office will offer a complementary service to the London and Manchester offices, strengthening my clients' real estate sector capability. In particular, Southampton will focus on mid-market capital transactional, complex real estate asset management and due diligence work. There will be strong collaboration with teams in London and Manchester. Southampton will efficiently service real estate sector clients on matters resourced seamlessly between our three UK offices, drawing on different practices and skills across London, Manchester and Southampton.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate to join our new office in Southampton. My client are at the forefront of providing legal services in a new way. Through a mixture of new technology and innovative working methods, they are able to offer our clients an efficient, cost effective and tailored service. You will have the opportunity to work on complex and high value transactions in a flexible and fast-paced environment
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Real Estate Lawyer who has experience of a range if real estate matters. You will ideally have gained your experience of a top regional or city practice.
Experience and knowledge
- Solid transactional real estate experience, working in a fast-paced environment
Skills and competencies
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Analytical and drafting skills
- Flexibility and adaptability, supporting cases across a broad range of legal issues
- Commercial focus with a knowledge of key areas of the law and able to provide clear, concise, practical advice
- Working collaboratively with other fee earners
- Clear and concise communication skills
- The ability to work independently but also keen to work in a challenging, team-based environment
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.