Real Estate NQ - will consider Sep/Aug qualifiers
We are working with a leading Birmingham private practice
Opportunity to join a real estate team with plenty of support and development
About Our Client
A law firm in Birmingham city centre.
This is an opportunity for a trainee solicitor or qualified property solicitor to join a leading real estate team based in Birmingham. The team act for regional, national and international clients on a range of general property matters including acquisitions and disposals, landlord & tenant matters through to leasehold renewals and portfolio work.
The team is large and you would be working alongside a large number of other junior lawyers and you would receive a lot of hands on training and development from senior solicitors.
What the firm can offer you:
- Working in one of the leading national real estate teams
- Chance to work on exciting and well known property projects for household names
- Direct client contact from day one
- A structured training and development programme, as well as learning from senior Partners on a day to day basis
- Excellent benefits and remuneration
- Working closely with colleagues in other departments
- A busy caseload but a sensible approach to work/life balance
- A clear progression plan within the team
- Great bonus scheme
The Successful Applicant
It's likely that you will either be a qualified solicitor with experience in real estate matters or a trainee solicitor approaching qualification in the summer looking to work within a leading team.
You must have solid grounding in commercial property matters but this does not necessarily need to have been attained at a leading practice. The team has a track record of recruiting solicitors from smaller regional law firms.
What's on Offer
Quality work within one of the leading national commercial property teams.