- We are working with a Birmingham city centre firm
- Senior position with career prospects to Partnership
About Our Client
A mid-level Birmingham law firm.
This is an opportunity with a medium sized Birmingham firm for a experienced lawyer to join their commercial property team. You would be joining as a senior solicitor with a clear route to Partnership.
The team is small and has one Partner and other more junior solicitors. The team is extremely busy and there is a pipeline of work and clients. You do not need to come with a client following.
The team act for a mix of clients on general landlord & tenant matters and also development projects.
This would be a great move for a frustrated top tier lawyer who is looking for a better work/life balance and the opportunity to progress in a small team. The firm does not have a long hours culture and they are also happy to consider a candidate who may need to work 4 days per week in the short/mid term.
The opportunity is for an experienced lawyer to make impact within a small team, grow their own reputation in the market and ultimately push on for partnership once established.
What the firm can offer you is:
- Genuine work/life balance - the team does not work long hours despite being busy and there is no expectation on the lawyers to be working long hours
- Excellent quality work and clients and a mix of real estate work
- Progression - you would come in as a senior lawyer with a clear progression route
- A small team so the chance to make an impact
- Existing work and clients - you would take the lead with clients
- Chance to manage/supervise more junior lawyers
- Working in a friendly firm with a great culture
The Successful Applicant
It's likely you will have at least 5 years' experience in real estate matters. The firm is looking for somebody who would be able to run with their own matters with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, progression and work/life balance.