Real Estate Solicitor
Top 40 Law Firm, Broad Role, Advisory , commercial property
Transparent Career Progression, Positive Work/ Life Balance
About Our Client
A prestigious Top 40 firm with a national and international presence. THis firm pride themselves on the quality of work they deliver and the values & culture that embrace.
- Manage own caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisition and disposal
- Provide support to other members of the team
- Draft and prepare various real estate documents
- Liaise with internal and external parties, such as colleagues, clients, Land Registry, search agencies etc
- Supervise and develop more junior members of staff as may be required
- Ensure that work produced is to the highest standard
- Manage own time effectively
- Complete MI procedures as and when required
- Achieve set financial and chargeable targets
- Ensure relevant deadlines, quality measures and KIPS are adhered to
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified Solicitor (min. 2 years+ PQE)
- Real Estate Experience
- Excellent Time management, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team and be supportive towards colleagues in order to work together to achieve common goals.
- Driven and ambitious to progress their career
- Be able to utilise own initiative.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary depending on experience.
Work/ Life Balance