Real Estate Transaction Manager - Data Centers
Strong transactional exposure within a rapidly expanding alternative market
Great opportunity to progress your career whilst gaining pan-European experience
About Our Client
This expanding Data Center owner / operator are currently recruiting a Transaction Manager that will be responsible for managing a high volume of large, complex real estate transactions in line with the business's strategic goals. Sitting within the International Business Development Department the successful applicant will manage and track site selection activities in identified markets across Europe, conducting due diligence, managing the site acquisition process and aligning all internal and external stakeholder to support the successful close of all transactions on time, within scope and budget.
- Manage transactions from inception to close.
- Execute transaction strategies for a given region or market (pan-European focus).
- Act as initial scout for identified markets and sites, travel to potential site locations, complete initial site assessments, prepare travel reports and diligence packages for internal review.
- Track and monitor all acquisition opportunities.
- Track, monitor and report on status of all acquisitions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge and experience in commercial real estate/property transaction. This role will also suit someone with a land background that possesses a strong track record in land acquisition. Bachelor of Science degree in commercial real estate, surveying or Business Management Degree is required. Data Center or technical facility experience is preferred, but not required and an additional language would be a plus such as German.
What's on Offer
The role itself offers a competitive salary, other benefits, along with the opportunity to work at a dynamic company within a fast-paced environment.